View Single Post
      05-05-2008, 02:53 PM   #8
jay spec
Rep
Drives: a 7-seater

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BALLER08 View Post
After reading through your essay I have come to the conclusion that you are just a drama queen. He didn't set out to screw you and it seems that his response to your inquiries was generally prompt. With Bimmerfest going on one can see that things get hectic. You need to relax a bit and realize that these LED's are not the end of the world. It seems to me that Zoeb's service was above par and he even appologized and tried to please you.

I just can't believe that someone would dedicate so much time to a set of LED's. I would order them and wait for them to come. If I hear nothing in a few weeks I would then call to wee what's up. There is so many things in life that are more important.
after reading the whole thing, i would have to agree. it seems zoeb's biggest fault here was not delivering on a PM with tracking# on friday as he had previously promised. the led's still shipped out on friday, and he refunded shipping costs to try and rectify that....he even asked if there was anything else he could do for you in this situation. seems you're over-reacting quite a bit imo.

Appreciate 0