05-05-2008, 02:55 PM   #10
G-Mach1
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeb@WheelDude.com View Post
1. I refunded your shipping costs because of the delay and because it cost us less to ship since we shipped via USPS

2. I offered you a credit because of the situation

3. I was on vacation, you PM'd my personal PM box, if you didn't get a response right away, you could have called the shop for a tracking #. There are more ways to communicate other than PM.

4. I can't respond when I don't have computer access, but I did read all 13 of your PM's and responded as soon as I had a chance. (I was out @ bimmerfest all weekend)

Anyways, I apologized for the delay, I shipped out your product, and I responded to all your PM's (except when I didn't have computer access)

I assured you that your product went out, which it did.
1) You told the GB people that it will be shipped VIA Fedex-Ground. Even in the last PM you said that it was a fault and the person who shipped out used USPS instead of Fedex. - You haven't refunded any thing. You offer to refund me the shipping which is at this point 4.66 which I declined.
2) You offered me the credit which 4.66 - I can live with out it.
3) You never told any one that if you din't get a responce that you should call the shop. The last time I checked I am not a mind reader to read what is in your mind.
4) I really don't care whether you have computer acess or not. You are running a business and you told me that you will give me a tracking no to track my product and still I don't have a tracking no.
All I have from you is lies after lies you have told me.
Appreciate 0