03-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #179
remmib
General
Norway
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibd12nv View Post
ok guys. I spent fours hours today at BMW to get the steering wheel installed. It took four hours because apparently there is a TBS on the fuel pump and it was replaced first under warranty. They woulds not share the TSB but look for it if you can.

The part number for the Gear Shifter is 25162153758, but it cannot be ordered yet. The parts tech called Munich and was told 2-3 weeks. No price was available either but I will post it as soon as I get my hands on it.

I have to say the well is soooo much better in person and worth every penny.

I will post the spoiler and diff ASAP as they are still at my office.

THE SEATS... Amazingly these sell for 1550 Euro here. I saw somewhere they were asking 7000 US dollar. Someone is trying trying to make 4750 or so dollars! I sat in one today and while it looks outstanding I was not overly impressed with the seat. I was not looking for serious comfort but for the money I expected something better than my leather sport seats. The seats have the side airbag so I don;t see why they would not be sold in the US.
I feel the same about the seats, they look awesome, but I think my sport seats is just as good to sit in.

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3DDesign Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
Appreciate 0