VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2

Garage List
007 335i E92  [7.66]
Thumbs down **Cat Scratch Fever**

Well, first off I take full responsibility. I guess it’s the nature of an Apartment Complex. I am living with my GF because my work is 5 min. away, which save gas and mileage. But the price to pay is hardly worth it. Think god we are moving back to my house in October, where I have a garage.

Since I started staying at my GF place, my car has gotten the first and second door dings, extremely hard water spots from the sprinklers (I now park in the right locations, but they are not always available), cat piss on my wheels. Yes I have done all mitigation procedures; car cover, adjusted the irrigation sprinklers and parked in good spots. But…

So this morning I get a little surprise…….. Didn’t think my car cover would be a cat scratcher and a place to piss. The car cover can be washed, but the little bastard cut through the car cover and a deep scratch in paint. The little bastard Black Cat even decided to return to the scene of the crime, I about put my foot in its ass, but of course it’s too fast for me. There are two cats with no collars, white and black. I hardly doubt they will be missed.

Here kitty kitty kitty....

Thanks for listening….
Vince…
Attached Images

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
Appreciate 0