09-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #113
muzzammil15
Slurpee anyone?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 White 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeenon53 View Post
I got the vrsf 7". I wouldn't worry about the big tom being blocked. I have seen plenty of turbo cars where they have a huge FMIC with half of it being blocked by the bumper. The question is, do you really need it? Do you plan on upgrading turbos? Any 5" will be more than sufficient for the stock twins. If you like the BT, go for it. I almost did but didn't want to have to deal with welding mounts for it even though I own a welder. The kit CRX sells is sweet. But then so is the vrsf 7", and it requires a lot less cutting. VRSF is also selling their downpipes for 319 right now!

I can't wait to get a baseline tomorrow so I can throw everything on the car. I'm hoping for 400whp with just tune, dp, and fmic. That might be a little greedy though...
I will either end up with the VRSF FMIC or GS FMIC. The crx package is nice, but I don't want to trim to much.

If you use e85 those numbers are possible. Without it I highly doubt you will see 400whp with those mods. It all depends on which type of dyno you are on. Dyno-jet seems to be most accurate from what I've seen.

Appreciate 0