View Single Post
      03-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #15
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ421 View Post
Quality parts OP, and I like the part list in your signature. Nicely done.

It'd be worth your while to get adjustable end-links if you are below stock ride height, otherwise the sway bar will bind.

I usually advise against the M3 rear sway if you have or are planning to get coilovers, as I think it makes the rear too inflexible. The rear needs some flex to keep power transmitting to the ground. You may be OK depending on your spring rate. Drive around with the rear sway disconnected and see how it feels. I'll likely change my rear spring rate if I find my new setup too stiff (logically I'd ditch the M3 rear sway and go back to stock but it's such a pain in the ass to drop the rear subframe; cheaper to just change springs).
thanks man, I do have adjustable endlinks, came with my coilovers....I had to make them longer and they barely worked that....stockers would have been way to short.
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0