View Single Post
      12-13-2017, 08:58 AM   #2922
Dantesboyz
recovering e36er
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i Xdrive

Garage List
what's up all. My name is Tim, from Johnstown Ohio not to far outside Columbus, first post on e90post, been on bf.c over a decade now, ob.c at least 5 years or more... I have kind of got away from avid forum use over the past few years but since getting my 335i a few years ago I've been on more lately but mostly just reading.
Just sold my s52 powered 328is last month so down to just one Bavarian machine these days. a few buddies told me I need to get on here, gain some knowledge and spread some word.
I'm a mechanical engineer, working in quality control for the nuclear supply industry (Ametek), and a big time DIY'er. I built the s52 in the fore mentioned e36, I can do walnut blast in my garage fairly easily, 335i is burger tuned with some basic goodies. previously to the 335i ive owned 3 e36's and an e46, one of those e36's the one I just sold I had for 10 years. For you local guys, if you have trust issues like I do, the only shop I trust to service my vehicle if for some reason I can't, go see John at Best Motor Werks, best quality labor around, forget the dealers they have their own prerogatives.
Appreciate 0