View Single Post
      07-26-2018, 02:35 PM   #11
F30Mo16
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Doors View Post
Did you increase the brightness through coding? My V7's do not even look as bright as your old versions. I just installed them today, brand new. Very disappointed with how they came out.
No coding... The first picture was showing the old lux on the left vs the new lux on the right. I did use focus feature on my camera to get the angel eyes. In person the ones in the left looked just like the picture. The new lux is brighter then the old one but like he said above, it isn't THAT bright in person.

We just have to face our cars are old and this is as good as it gets. If we want true angel eyes like the newer models... we gotta spend at least 800+ with OSS designs for a total headlight revamp... I'm good on spending that much money on a 12 year old car.

I am happy between the older lux and the newer one. No complaints... Just need to figure out whats the best option for the fog lights without going xenons... the ones I have now are thunder something.. They are okay... They do have great visibility at night though when I drive on dark roads.
Appreciate 0