B005T3D-G
Class Leading Reprobate
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Impreza STi - E92 335i (56)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by emre View Post
The only thing that stops me from getting one is that the tips stick out too far and sit too low in every video / picture I have seen (also in person)
I don't know if it is the angle on your video but it looks like stock. Is that really the case ?
Did you specifically ask for a stock like alingment ? I wonder if that is possible.
Th pipes themselves are the same diameter as the Stock items, only difference there is the tips are straight cut and not rolled. As with the stock exhaust it does sit a little low for the cut outs but I'm working on a solution for that. As for the way mine sits in regards to your comment they stick out a little further than standard but not too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerxp View Post
Sounds great, maybe a touch loud for my liking, but difficult to tell accurately from video. I thought mine (Stillen) was too loud at first but soon acclimatised to it and now love it. Does yours improve the bhp or is it purely noise. I get an extra 18bhp (as it's free-er flowing) and combined with lower weight is really noticeable - even boosted my mpg by 1
It is loud without being offensive. Sounds bad in the video but I am in a built up area and floored it in 1st which for some reason sounds different than every other gear. This exhaust does slightly improve BHP and throttle response but not 18 BHP's worth. I'm guessing that was a quote from the manufacturer which I'd take with a fairly large pinch of salt. No offense meant but I've been tuning cars for quite some time now and have never seen gains like that from a back box alone unless combined with an Induction kit or cat delete IMHO. Who knows though, it may be correct. My MPG has gone down slightly but that's most likely due to my driving now there's some bark to it
Appreciate 0