Hotcoupe
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Don't know yet!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///ajd View Post
Its up to you. If you like the 228s, then why not. I suspect they are an expensive "Individual" wheel, but for me they would not look good on an M Sport. They may have been sitting around in the dealership for sometime.

If it was me, I'd either

a) take the 225s with Run Flats - on the condition that if they cracked BMW would replace them and fit non-runflats. If these cracked, then they could replace them with 228s or alternative.

or

b) insist on 313s on non-runflats

I'd probably try and go for the latter - and cancel my order if they didn't play ball.

If you go for a), get the details in writing, otherwise they may wriggle out later on the basis "you knew the risks you were taking with 225s".

I'd agree with ajd's b, although I'd also take the 269's as an option with the 313's.
I'd take runflat's, BUT take them off within 24hrs of getting the car and replace them with non RFT's.(keep the RFT's for sale or p/ex time.)

If it was just a choice between 225's or 228's (ghastly!), I'd go 225's, but as ajd's 'a':

If you go for a), get the details in writing, otherwise they may wriggle out later on the basis "you knew the risks you were taking with 225s".
Appreciate 0