View Single Post
      04-17-2012, 06:38 PM   #108
AU335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by phazen23 View Post
You (and the others lacking morality in this thread) have it backwards bro. Your lack of morality brings the average down, CAUSING the world we live in. We shouldn't lower our morality level because the world is a tough place. It's a tough place BECAUSE of the people lacking morals. If some of you would change your attitude, the world wouldn't be as tough a place to live in.

It's nice that you don't get aggravated when you have to pay like $200/hr to BMW, but your apathy affects those of us who think BMW shouldn't charge lawyer wages for mechanical work (and don't get me started on lawyers).

P.S. to all: Sorry for my searing hot barbed exhaust pipe up the rectum comment. It was said hastily, and I wasn't nearly as worked up as it sounded.

To all the people who are bashing the "immoral"... you must be really naive to believe the Dealer wouldn't fuck you over in a heartbeat when presented the opportunity...

what about all the people who know nothing of the mechanics of a car and have to take the word of the dealership to have a repair made... getting ass-raped for simple repairs is not an uncommon practice in this business and I'm willing to bet it happens ALOT more often than people trying to scam the dealership. Sure, you can say the dealer makes up for it with their "goodwill" (which I actually rarely ever even hear about) but a few goodwills doesn't make up for the unimaginable amount of highway robberies they've committed on their customers... oh and simply because "they drive a BMW and can afford it" is just plain horse shit if you ask me...

Let's not forget these are the same dealers that not too long ago tried to refuse HPFP replacements and voided warranties because of a tune or DCI installed... Sorry, but if dealers can get away with taking advantage of people, why can't it be the other way around? Like I said, not everyone out there is a saint...
Appreciate 0