View Single Post
      01-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #10
TitanLH8
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E91 328xi

Alright, so I decided to go snap some pics over lunch since I had some extra time. First off, I must apologize for the dirty car and broken fog light (installing a new one tonight).

Quality:
I'm pretty satisfied with the color as it does match my car and the paint job is very smooth. There's no "orange peel" effect and it is glossy. The material (PP) is definitely a LOT better than my previous FRP ones as these feel solid yet fairly flexible.

Installation:
I simply used the double-sided 3M tape that came with the splitters and the screws located on the bottom of the vehicle. The pre-cut holes on the splitters match the screw holes on the bottom perfectly so it's a fairly, no hassle install job.

I also put a layer of 3M clear bra on the splitters (definitely not the best job, as you might notice). It does seem like there's only one layer of paint on the splitters.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the quality, especially at that price compared to OEM. I'd be more than happy to answer any additional questions or take more pics later.
Appreciate 0