View Single Post
      07-03-2018, 12:50 AM   #1678
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

I had to post this as it wasn't like annoying but killing me since I ate all freakin' day so I would have crazy energy at the gym but I couldn't get into Beast Mode at the gym today. I was doing heavy tricep press downs on the cable machine and this hawt chick wearing "White" Gym Shark attire from top to bottom walked over to a separate cable machine next to me. clearly she was going commando as I could not see a thong outline or any kind of panties. well the exercise she was doing was leg kickbacks. you know where they set the cable attachment at the bottom of the cable machine and they attach a strap to their ankles than they lean forward as they swoop their leg from front and kick back just past horizontal? her back was towards me and well you can clearly see she had a piercing on her hoohoo everytime she was up at horizontal position. I was dying and all the blood was rushing from my tricep to somewhere else lol! seriously, do they do that chit on purpose
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 3