Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2

Garage List
007 335i E92  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_World View Post
Well guys, here's where I'm stuck. I'm currently running the OTS e30 map while blending e85 (5 gallons) with 91 ACN. All of my mods are listed below in my sig. The question is, what do you think will be BEST (performance & efficiency), getting the car protune or buying a JB4 and running the BMS flash?

Extra Info:
*I plan on going with the Vargas Stage 2 turbos whenever they are released (denied new turbos and tired of the rattling from waste gates).
*Still on the fence about running meth.

Thanks in advance.
i am not that experienced, but i would go Pro Tuned if not Pro E tuned. Pro Tuning Freaks are very knowledgeable and will do all to your liking for a good price.

you can do all out performance with an High Ethanol MAP that would be specific to your car. Thus will get maximum power. There are still more ponies to be made with a pro tune E30 MAP, or go higher E40 or E50 such as what I got.

then you can do a custom 91 MAP that can be built for fuel efficiency but still more power than stock.

either way just let them know on your objectives and they can make it for you. High Ethanol MAPs will not get you MPGs, but will get you

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
Appreciate 0