01-09-2011, 02:09 PM   #106
ss134
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezkm3 View Post
Absoultely outstanding review - well done and thanks!

I have exactly the same 335i and funnily enough have just bought exactly the same E90 M3! Having only owned the M3 for a couple of weeks your review was particularly interesting and absolutely mirror my thoughts on the two cars.

The M3 feels and sounds - special. Around town, in traffic, to and from work in a busy city environment my 335 is the better car. It feels noticeably lighter, reacts quickly and decisively and is a lovely everyday car, especially at low to mid RPM.

I haven't had the opportunity to get the M3 out in its element yet - but after your review I'm really looking forward to it and using the car to it's full potential.

Thanks again for the excellent two car review - outstanding writing.
Thank you! Are you still in the break in period? Just curious as to why you havent had a chance to use the M3 to its 'potential' yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeboy View Post
As others, thanks for the review, makes an interesting read. Better start saving for a M3 Saloon
Thanks for your comment - its now 5 months since i took delivery of the car and i can honestly say i enjoy it even more now than i did when i wrote this review.............don't bother saving just rob a bank
2009 6MT E90 LCI 335i M -Sport - Sold
Appreciate 0