Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
No one is comparing a Model 3 to a Bolt. A Bolt is an overpriced Fit EV, a Model 3 is at least kind of appealing to people cross shopping the Germans.
I don't believe you can make such a definitive statement like "no one is comparing a Model 3 to a Bolt." You can see this comparison contained in YouTube videos alone.
Oh, if we're just counting on YouTube, then yes. And we should also probably throw in Airstream trailers and maybe a nice skid steer.
Huh?
YouTube is full of inane content. Someone connecting the dots there isn't quite the same thing as a consumer cross shopping an econobox, fwd micro SUV with a near-lux four door sedan. Just because they're both electric shouldn't open the door to whackadoodle comparisons.

No one gets any attention on here if they compare a Toyota CHR to a 330i, simply because they both have similar ranges and this is a similarly obtuse comparison. Just pull up a picture of both of you don't follow.
You're missing my point. That is, the number of people cross shipping the Model 3 and Bolt is something greater than the zero you seem to believe.