View Single Post
      01-21-2008, 10:02 PM   #32
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

I partly agree with where you're coming from. I do try to look out for members when I see that they're being taken for a ride. However, I also believe that as a buyer, one has to do their homework before pulling the trigger, i.e. the tired canucklion saying "SEARCH" , a buyer should always search the forum and look around to find out the going price for the item up for sale and decide accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radgator1 View Post
Good point however I always assumed when it said the market would correct that, that included posting if you can buy the same thing new for the same or less money.

I'm not saying you can or can't in this case but the intent of that rule is so people don't come in and say,"that price sucks, its cheaper everywhere else" but if you have a link to a retailer selling new for that price you owe it to members to disclose and they can decide if it is worth the asking price for convenience. Thats how I interpreted it at least

I think the asking price for this item is reasonable and gives folks a good range to start some offers. The OP can decide to accept them or not as always.