Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by black36 View Post
Not saying those have problems or something, but say the truth, nobody wants used one(even it looks new) when they can get new factory sealed one with same price, you know that.
And I think you are the one who should know whats price range now for your item to make your sale goes, convince buyer.

im not trying to screw your sale but help. Really, no offense man, just suggestion. my bad if i made you feel bad.
I didn't feel bad. But unfortunately no one is going to find what I'm offering at this price. Like already stated, you can find the wheel, and now even the airbag from Ticsher BMW for around $1K. BUT you have to add on the multi-function buttons for another $100, and you're missing the key ingredient, the airbag bracket. Which cannot be bought by any normal Joe. You have to work at a body shop to order this item, or pay BIG $$$$ to the stealership (if they can even get it) or pull one off a wrecked BMW that didn't deploy it's airbag which won't be exactly legal or perfectly safe.

So find me a new one with everything I'm offering at a lower price. YOU WON'T FIND ONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
I partly agree with where you're coming from. I do try to look out for members when I see that they're being taken for a ride. However, I also believe that as a buyer, one has to do their homework before pulling the trigger, i.e. the tired canucklion saying "SEARCH" , a buyer should always search the forum and look around to find out the going price for the item up for sale and decide accordingly.
Exactly. The last complete package sale like this was made by ADHD. He sold his for $1,300. I know cuz we're friends.

You'll sporatically see just a steering wheel pop up now and then but never a complete package.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0