08-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #126
33FAF
bimmzz35
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335i

Garage List
2007 bmw 335i  [0.00]
hey guys i need your help. yesterday while driving for about a 30 min i felt like my car was vibrating badly when i accelerated, so when i got the car to a stop, my idle was on about 800 to 900, usually its 700. anyway the next day i checked with gt1 and it gave me cylinder 5, so when i took out the coil from cylinder 5 there was oil on it so i took out the plug and there was oil too. so i cleaned both of them with carb cleaner and petrol, and put them back and still got the same misfire and the car is rough idling so i decided to swap coil #5 with coil #1 and i still got cylinder 5 misfire, so i swapped the plugs, and still it was showing cylinder 5. so after i gave up i went out to take the car for a drive and i realized a loss in power for sure and the car only vibrates with mild acceleration but when i go WOT the vibration goes away but then again i feel a loss in power. im guessing it could be the injector but then again where did the oil come from?? plzz help

correct me if im wrong. from my experience is that after cleaning the oil from the spark plug the car should work fine for a while, but nothing changed after cleaning it and swapping it .

and btw ive done service to my car 3 weeks ago, i changed all 6 spark plugs, valve cover, air filter, ac filter, injector cyl1 (new upgraded one), and oil. My car never had any issues before servicing.

thanks

i only have 40k miles 2007