Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgop335 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave92N54 View Post
The cap? Yes it has a check valve, I verified it works correctly.

If you mean my car, yes and no. I have the BMS low side OCC setup. There is a fitting that goes into the VC, cannot remember if it has a valve or not that routes to the catch can. The can then routes to a valve fitting next to my BOV reference at my throttle body.

That would be useful, I actually recently moved out of Westminster but i'll be up there to pick some stuff up soon. If possible i'd love to borrow it.
Yes the car, not all familiar w the occ. the VC has a pcv valve that may have been replaced w a plug in some cases ( i think). The pcv valve may leak or not seated properly.
Sure you can borrow it. I modified a new oil cap w hose etc.
Awesome. I'm thinking I'll be up there sometime tomorrow or Wednesday. Is there any time for you that would work better? Car should be totally warm by the time i'm there, wouldn't need it probably more than 30 minutes. PM if you'd like.

Also, how long is the hose? Is it possible for the gauge to be visible while driving?