View Single Post
      08-08-2022, 12:34 PM   #12
iqraceworks
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

I guess I don't understand the point of the VTT breather and aftermarket pcv setup. Why not just run the stock PCV setup.....new VC, RB or BMS metal PCV valve, and OEM flapper valve? Maybe add a catch can if you want.

That's a simple setup that just works. Sure, if you are making 700+hp with crazy high boost, you might be have issues....but it seems like most people are trying to fix problems that don't exist by adding things like the VTT breathers and messing around with additional external aftermarket PCV setups.

I'm running RB Two turbos at 25psi....no PCV issues, no blow-by, no oil usage issues, no pressure buildup issues.....and I run the stock PCV setup with an RB PCV valve. Simple, and it just works.
2007 335i, BMS DCI, BMS Chargepipe w/Tial BOV, ARM Catless Downpipes, silicone inlets, Bilstein B12 Prokit Suspension, Whiteline subframe bushings, Front/Rear M3 control arms, G-Plus FMIC, Stage 2 LPFP, Custom E40 tune by Justin (V8Bait), xHP stage 3 transmission flash, RB Two Turbos....10.90 @ 128mph
Appreciate 0