View Single Post
      01-01-2008, 06:48 PM   #1
cycler
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna

2nd post about how poor Hassel is

In a previous post I wrote of the poor experience I had with Hassel when I was doing my Euro delivery. They gave me horrible pricing as well as horrible pricing for 4 others that were doing Euro delivery. My father, and 3 other friends have all schedualed euro deliveries but not with hassel bmw. We all did it with Life Quality in Bay Ridge brooklyn. Anyway I figured let me give Hassel one more shot. So I took my brother in law there. He was looking for a 328xi coupe with leathette, 6mt, cold weather, sports package, 18 inch wheels, and white alpine. Not an expensive car but none the less something descent. I told them that I knew the residual, the money factor and that they already lost a total of 5 clients to Life Quality. Even then the manager played games. He gave me euro delivery dealer price but gave me the options at wholesale. I told him thats not the way it works. He then gave me a price of $4000.00 down and $496 per month for 24 months with 10k miles a year. I said he was insane. My 335xi coupe with premium, cold weather and sports is $467.00 per month for 24 months with 12k miles per year. He then lowerd the cost to $425.00 per month. I left after I got a call from Life Quality and got $370.00 per month with $3,400.00 out of pocket for 24 months. Once again Hassel tried to play games and LOST. I hope Hassel reads this. Dumb ass LOSERS
Appreciate 0