03-11-2024, 01:38 PM   #8120
hidalgo373
Registered
Rep
Drives: 08' 328xi

E91 Feeler

Hey Gang,

First-time caller, long-time listener.

I am putting out a feeler for my 2008 E91 328xi Sport Wagon. It is a 6speed MT Sport Pack finished in Black-Sapphire Metallic (475) over LEDER DAKOTA/BEIGE (LCB4)

WBAVT73548FV29552

I bought this wagon from the second owner, a long-time friend of mine, a retired electrician who bought it with 75k and commuted in it until he retired at around 200k. For the 125k that Tom drove the wagon, he meticulously maintained it from top to bottom, as can be seen by the service records kept since his day of purchase. I picked it up from him in 2018 and continued the service records. It has served as a reliable DD up to the current day, just shy of 250k. I can fill this space up just by talking about the type of care and love it has received from Tom and me; I will leave that whole backstory for someone who is truly interested in a potential purchase, along with any further details anyone may want to know.

Full disclosure: I work at FCPEuro, so maintaining the E91 has been nothing but a pleasure with nothing left unturned or un-serviced. I will link a few videos showing some of the services/repairs and videos I have used it for at work; however, going through the service records can paint a better picture.

Like any 250k mile vehicle, it has normal wear and tear in both the exterior and interior; however, unlike a 250k vehicle, it still cleans up and presents beautifully. Some recent major services performed worth noting would be the leaky oil pan gasket repair and clutch job done during the summer of 23', with all the "while you're in there" associated bits. Oh, and it also has a BMW-performance exhaust system that Tom was able to source when they were still available at the dealer, which has broken in beautifully over the years.

Clutch DIY
Oil Pan DIY
PPI Video (Filmed early Jan24')
N52 Buyers Guide
Service Records

My reason for a feeler post: I am looking to get a vibe on the market and what this may be worth to someone. I have no need to sell it, however it just sits in the garage for the majority of spring/summer/fall. I am more than happy to fill in the blanks for anyone who may be interested!
Appreciate 4
Fredo193.50
Cal122181.00