View Single Post
      10-02-2022, 04:10 PM   #27
CarsAndGuitars
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
I see your point for sure. For me it's more about convenience. I used to spend hours outside washing and sweating the details, then ultimately decided I was stressin it too much. I do wax 3 times/yr with Collinite 845, which lasts very long compared to your avg wax. So overall car looks great and seems relatively scratch free.

Which rags would you recommend?
First, let me say 845 is awesome. Though I did recently splurge on some Fuzion paste wax and blackfire sealant to pamper my new M240. I am just waiting for the florida weather to turn to our "winter. "

The gold chemical guys towels on Amazon are great. Can.be had for around $25 a dozen but are often being pushed for upwards of $50

Most recently I am liking The Rag Company edgeless eagles for wax and final detail. They come in a few different densities / thicknesses.

For drying I have found nothing better than Griots PFM but I will caution they are very expensive. But... I use one large one on the whole car without wringing it out. Cobra waffle weaves and quality knock offs are also good.
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9705.50