08-15-2013, 07:01 AM   #29
achu
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
By the way, was i the only one who thought WTF when looking at the pictures. The carbon bootlid and silver car? Did anyone else think this was the final look lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
+1 lololllllll
looool my parents thought the same thing and they thought i really fudged the car up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spensaur View Post
Sweet E93!!! Always love vert' builds. What are you planning on doing with your old car?
lol, they're different to the norm of saloons and coupes

and i sold her was sad to see her go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammy78 View Post
That is impressive.... great work!

Can I ask, how much was the wrapping? I want matt black badly!
i dont wanna upset the guys at Surrey Projects by giving a dodgy quote lol, you can call them up and they'll give uu a quote straight away

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPETEZx View Post
Love the look!

The colour is real nice too.

Good job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangzoom View Post
Car looks fab!!
thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheManc View Post
Great read and what a transformation. The headlights look superb. Home much were the headlights if you don't mind me asking?
all the prices are on here or you can PM Josh1a1h

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere View Post
Loving the colour! And like the black alloys already, think they suit it as is.

You're not far from me, will keep an eye out for your motor!
yeah i'm lucky the alloys where already painted when i bought the car but they still dont do it for me... also RFT make the ride flipping shit... lol you should be able to spot me from a mile away, the colour is pretty bright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
Oh Yes!

Looks great mate! The wrap makes is something special! That front end is awesome now!

Honestly, i would have got M3 skirts to match the agressiveness of the front end and the high kick of the boot, because you will eventually get a performance carbon rear diffuser which will make the sides look a little plain. But i guess that is something to look forward to after your stance is sorted!

Definitely on the right track to creating a beauty!

Keep it up! AND Dont Slow Down hah
you know ur probably right... i'll just add it to the list of things i need to do... atm it's stance and rims... but then i got lci tails, cic drive, exhaust tips etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P 5UML View Post
welcome to the forum and a stunning job you have done there mate! look forward to seeing it in the flesh!

be good to meet you at gaydon too
thank you! looking forward to meeting all you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banners24b View Post
Looks great in that blue, and those lights are fantastic. I think you just cost me £300 as I now want some.
hahaha, that's exactly how it went for me... saw them and wanted them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmpmarketing View Post
Good Job Mate!! Looks wonderful! Maybe we could one day do a photoshoot together!!!
lool, i'd like that, do you know any good photography locations? i got all the equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelts View Post
Colour looks awesome. Love the front end. Josh's lights look spot on, they make such a difference.

Look forward to seeing this in the flesh
yeah he did a great job

Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS
Appreciate 0