12-31-2012, 06:13 AM   #31
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ 1161 View Post
I was traveling at approx 10mph in car park. She reversed out of a space into my back wheel / wing.

It's really nothing to do with my insurance company. Other than informing them of the accident as stated on here and declaring it on future insurance forms that's their involvement done.

I have spoken to her insurance today and its all rolling. They have been very good actually. Been offered hire car from now but said I don't need ( except when being repaired). Body shop been appointed to view/ assess. They offered to pick car up but I said I will take it to them as want to discuss the wrap. The insurance lady said they will be able to deal the wrap but ideally I'd like it to go back to the place that originally did it.

So all ok, just an inconvenience

Nick Sorry to hear that.

Can you not push her insurance company to get it done at your preferred place if there is no difference in the price?

Get the price quotation from your chap and compare it with the other garage...if it is nearly same, push her company to get it done at your preferred place.