View Single Post
      04-27-2013, 11:19 PM   #911
sensi09
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalbreeze View Post
The series is over when Kobe went out with the injury. They need to amnesty MWP, release Blake, Meeks, and trade Gasol. They can't stop anybody on the break or perimeter.

A young athletic pg is needed (even jarret jack would nicely fit) with Nash coming off the bench playing about 20 mpg. Get Ariza back so they have speed and defense on the perimeter at the 3.

Pick up OJ Mayo to plug in the hole until Kobe comes back and bring him off the bench for scoring. Add Ryan Anderson as a stretch 4 to complete the starting line up. Hill, Clark, Nash, Mayo is a solid bench.

One can only dream lol
To be fair, the Lakers were playing well once they sorta healthy and halfway figured things out. If they don't amnesty Kobe (I don't think they should or will), they can't really start to rebuild yet.

Can't get fair value for gasol in a trade who I'd rather keep anyhow. To make a trade work salary wise, some pretty big name players would have to come over and I dont think there are any takers.

I'd love to have mayo, but don't think the Lakers can afford him. He'll be looking to get top dollar next season.

Not big on ariza.....don't think he's done much on his last three teams. Maybe I'm being sentimental, but think Odom would do well on this team
Appreciate 0