03-01-2017, 11:51 PM   #48
delmarco
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335xi Deep Sea Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB89 View Post
We need an English install guide / video, and for someone to try a bigger SD card for storage, 16GB at 1080p will bot be enough in my opinion, 32GB even is too small.

Also is the iPhone and Android app available in english?
As for the English guide we are here working on it thru the night.

So far we figured out that the module that connects with the plug and play harness is optional (and adds something like a key fob/comfort access to cars that don't have premium package). It is not necessary for the dash cam to work. I may not even install it since my car has premium and is coded for all the convenience features.

As for the 32GB memory card limitations (as stated by the seller) it should be the least of the worries when it comes to any dash cam. All dash cams loop after the space runs out. So even if you have a 200GB or 8GB it will not record forever before it needs to loop and write over data. So you save the data you need and write over the data where nothing happens. Furthermore 99.99999% of your driving should be where nothing is happening unless you live in Russia! LOL. If you are recording accidents and events every time you drive or within the 32 GB limits then you really need to move elsewhere.

With that said and joking aside on a serious note the size of the memory card is NOT IMPORTANT once the dash cam loops record.

LOOP RECORDING is INFINITE where as non loop recording on the biggest memory card is not infinite.
Appreciate 0