View Single Post
      09-08-2019, 01:09 PM   #43
MrSweet1991
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 330D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txs330D View Post
Haha typical! After you gave it a boot, did you take off the intake pipe to see how much oil was in the breather pipe?

Least you get a tiny bit of black smoke, I’m getting trials of the spot at the moment. It’s better when the egr is disconnected. If I can resolve the blue smoke then I’ll get it mapped out.

Any videos of your blue smoke at idle? Or when warming up?

Have you tried with the maf unplugged?
To be honest mate, lately I've not seen much blue smoke. Usually I would see it I let the car idle for long periods or leave it to idle and then rev the car. One thing for sure though is, despite it not smoking bad at all the oil continues to burn 1 litre per month

I'll search and upload some older videos if I find them, and no I didn't check the pipe after booting it but the CCV Filter getting clogged in like 2 months says everything. BMW Doctor on YouTube is absolutely certain all of this is CCV related, get vortex and if that don't work clean the CCV valve which to me is confusing.. What can I spray down there that's okay to go through the turbo, intencooler EGR etc etc I wish I knew all this before because I would have jet washed the bloody valve cover when I had it off lol
Appreciate 0