01-26-2012, 07:08 AM   #26
gtabfknkdnme
5 Star General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82, F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
I think you are missing the point. If you are trying to be serious in anything you do, but use bad grammar and bad spelling... then you are going to get this kind of response.

If you start a thread like this, with no real info about what you are trying to do then you are certainly going to fail. If I were you, I would ask to delete this thread and start over. Start by saying what you are trying to accomplish, not by just mentioning "mboyz officially supports this crew" ... It all seems very ghetto if you don't mind me saying so. Just trying to help the OP out.
if you or anyone else were trying to help the OP out, then actually do it. don't litter the thread (and forum in general) with a bunch of sarcastic bullish**.

let's all be honest here. u all and i both know that most of the sh** said on here wouldn't be said face to face. that's the point. very few people are blatently rude and sarcastic to complete strangers, but because we're all sitting behind a keyboard and monitor people think they can act however they feel like.

it's a real joke and ruins the community.
Appreciate 0