06-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #42
2snail
heel toe
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 ww evo X, 08 135i sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben14142001 View Post
I dated a girl in college for about a year, pretty serious. She was older and went to study abroad in the DR and begged me to come visit her over spring break. I bought the tickets, like $1,600, a couple months before and was pretty pumped. About 2 weeks before I was supposed to come, she stopped talking to me and anyone from America because she didn't like anyone up here anymore apparently. Tickets were non-refundable, so I went. She called once or twice during that period and basically made no sense but told me I needed to come. Broke up the second day, wouldn't talk/make eye contact or associate with me for the next 5 days, and only talked to her friends and ex-bf that was down there also. I didn't know anyone, so I pretty much drank the rest of the trip away and made a couple friends. And she also started talking to me the day I left, telling me how I should "wait" for her and how much she loved me. I just got out of the cab without a word. Only talked to her once since, and it was to get back my shit that she had. Oh, and she gained like 40-50 pounds while down there. Karma.
damn that sux talk about getting burned...a lot of the posts in here are