Quote:
Originally Posted by carscatscoffee15 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
🥴 I'm ready. Also deleting the clutch delay valve.
where are you getting this done? im strongly considering doing this in my cars life but have a lot of questions. Will headers still not work on these (I have my stock manifolds just in case in my storage room) or was that something ESS couldn't get to work with their tune?
I was told that the delay valve kinda burns the clutch over time. I think they also told me that you can't really dump the clutch when that piece is still in place. I think someone documented the exact reasons somewhere in the forum...

ESS didn't want to tune for headers... its definitely doable if you hit up Bob and get a custom tune done. Nothing has broken with his tune in my car. No running too lean with his work. (This is the reason why ESS tells you not to use headers, they didn't tune or account for them and in turn you could run lean and potentially damage your engine.)
I drove down to visit Bob in August and he did my MILVs/3IM and had it on their dyno.. imma have to give him a shout when it's time to do this

are you MT? will your left foot braking work? someone who has done this has had issues with this
Quote:
are you MT? will your left foot braking work? someone who has done this has had issues with this
I actually need Bob to address this upon the retune! Accelerator does not respond if I'm on the brake.