vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
...Good to meet everyone else - lots of memories to take away: Carlos' burnout, Carlos' motorway driving, Carlos' overtaking skills (don't mention that massive tanker truck), and not least Carlos' dipstick video... (hurry up Viv and make those edits..!).
Unfortunately, I'm away in the Maldives for the next 2 weeks, from this Thursday.
So, I'm going to get to work on the finished product as soon as I get back- don't worry, Tony- it'll be worth the wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumps View Post
Outstanding photosE92Fan, vivekk, mjh93sa, red355, in fact all that I've seen from the meet. Can't wait to see the Carlos dipstick video demo, looked like the 'film crew' thoroughly enjoyed filming it
Filming Carlos & his dipstick was painfully funny- I think Tony was close to having a hernia at one stage!

I think we should give Carlos full credit for letting us film him doing it for us- not everyone would be quite so trusting of the e90Post UK paparazzi!

Thanks Carlos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330cdsport View Post
Would love to have been there to see all the cars and their owners.
Looked like you all had a great day.
It really was a great day.

We all got on with each other, we all helped each other out when there was a need for it & I think we all had a fun & enjoyable day.
I think everyone who stopped for the meal in the evening loved their food & the comradery between all of us really was quite touching!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330cdsport View Post
LOL - cool.

I bet if that guy got a couple of elephants he could knock that 307 into some sort of a 3 series.
We did think about 'bumping' some cars out of their spaces, didn't we, Tony?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezebm View Post
Tell you what with them all lined up in a row like that,really shows how much nicer the front end of the Coupe is doesn't it

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0