View Single Post
      03-31-2007, 11:44 PM   #1
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i, 15 Infiniti Q60S

Please, don’t ban me.

In the last few days I have been really sorry to see what happened to one e90post member. He had many contributions to threads on e90post since April 2006. There were some good things in his 2,500 posts.

Much of the controversy that led to his being banned from e90post was he turned out to be about half the age he led the e90post community to believe. Several of his posts, though not all, were juvenile and befitting of his age, rather than that of his false identity.

I too, am guilty of this. I have indicated my age to be 45, yet this is my father’s age.

My age is 19 years.

I must also admit that I am not the owner of the BMW 335i that I drive. It was bought by, and remains in the name of my father, though I am the primary driver.

I have also posted written works that were portrayed as authentic and true accounts of my past. These are my works of fiction for your entertainment and mine.

I also must tell that my gender is not that of my father. I am a woman.

To provide disclosure, I have changed my avatar to accurately portray my identity. I am the one on the right.

Here is the photo that I used for my avatar sized to fit your computer display:

I did not want to reveal my age and gender when I started my membership at e90post for fear of not being taken seriously. I also did not want to see so many PMs and propositions come to my email that had nothing to do with my interests. You guys could be like those I have had to avoid before.

It is with reluctance that I reveal myself here. It is my attempt to avoid getting into the same trouble that was reaped by our former member. As I too have posted items of juvenile content, though hopefully not as objectionable, I am protecting my ongoing membership by coming clean.

Please be nice to me.

You can spank me if you must, but I didn’t mean any harm in this deception. Accept me for who I am. I have enjoyed this forum so far. Let’s be cool headed.

-Jessica

Last edited by scottwww; 04-04-2007 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: APRIL FOOLS!
Appreciate 0