Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi Touring 6MT

Garage List
2006 BMW 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsjames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrique91 View Post
I think I found them. I don't understand why lenses would cost $130+ from vendors __ when they are just plastic. I found a seller on ali express that says they are for xenons and the photo has the screws for angel eyes. I will find out for sure how well they fit in the next week or two I think. Shipping takes a while. There's quite a bit of them on ali express you just have to search for the ones that specifically say xenon. I figured I rather "risk" buying $35 lenses than expensive ones that are probably the exact same thing. If they fit well i can send you a link to the exact same seller in the future. I don't want to lead someone in the wrong direction.
well do update, and if they're not trash I'd like the link for sure.

no sense in putting nasty lenses back on.
I have a feeling this means I'm about to do headlamp things.

wheels first though.
[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]

I got the lenses today. I will be making a post on my thread about how my dad and I removed the original lens. The Chinese ones seem spot on. I did a "test fit" and everything will line up once I clean up the residue from the old seal. It is definitely worth the wait. Here is the link. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000205000456.html

Here's a mock-up photo with protective film still on.
Attached Images