04-24-2014, 05:37 AM   #179
sparkymarky
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rauf View Post
Extremely happy with the quick delivery.. Ordered yesterday and received it today in the morning, thanks zain!

Before I install them just wanted to know if I have to fit the old bracket which comes from the stock bulbs to the new leds?

My bulbs arrived yesterday. I did not fit the metal focusing bracket but obviously you need to still use the large black plastic bracket.
Here are some daylight photos:

Before in broad daylight- where i had a duff bulb on one side hence the reason for buying new bulbs

Passenger side only replaced, both lights are on, (although just slightly off angle for the drivers side so it is 'marginally' brighter than appears here but not much). Again bright daylight:

Finished, both replaced again bright daylight:

Conclusion: Fantastic upgrade. The photos are a fair reflection of the brightness in the daytime. They are significantly brighter than the stock bulbs and give a 'thicker' glow. At night.....well i could not figure out how to capture them as rings - all i get is a blur of light.... but they look fantastic! Really bright, ice white and really fill the rings so much better than the stock and just update the night time look by about 10 years.
Great buy. 20w belittles how good these look. Not saying they are as good as the newer bmw lights but great nonetheless.
Hope this helps anyone on the fence.

Last edited by sparkymarky; 04-24-2014 at 05:43 AM..
Appreciate 0