Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i

2008 BMW 328i 44k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,100.00

Item Interest
Up for sale is a 2008 BMW 328i with 44,XXX miles. Everything on the car works, never been wrecked or damaged in any way other than small paint chips, non-smoker, and in great mechanical shape.

I bought the car in WA state and drove it across the country to Keesler AFB in MS. I love the car and wouldn't be upset if I ended up keeping it but I'm trying to get a hatch (maybe WRX) so I have a little more room for PCS moves and riding it up to the mountains with my gear. I feel this car might be a little too mature for me - I need something I can beat up .

Here is a list of features straight from the window sticker...

Base:
Black Sapphire Metallic
Beige Dakota Leather

Options:
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package
Sport Package

Additional Options:
Steptronic automatic trans
Comfort Access (keyless)
Xenon Headlights
iPod USB adapter
Navigation System
HD Radio

As you can see it's pretty much fully loaded with almost every option you can spec. There have been no additional upgrades beyond what came from the factory. Completely stock.

KBB Values are:
Excellent $21,685
Very Good $21,135
Good $20,636

Asking price is 21,100 because I think it falls some where between Excellent and Very Good for condition. Price is negotiable and I'd be willing to consider any offer as long as its not an obvious lowball. Shipping isn't something I am too familiar with so if that's something that is required we can talk about it through email.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or send me an email at goar.justin@gmail.com. Thanks for looking.

See
View post on imgur.com
for pictures or let me know if you want more.

Appreciate 0