Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregrobin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave92N54 View Post
I don't believe they are, but if you're interested in doing something like that, DIYing a Walbro 450 will likely be your best option. At that point you'd be able to handle up to E50 (which I believe is where the HPFP runs out of fueling) Not much point in hacking up the stock bucket just to install a stock pump. If you're like me and often bring your gas level down to 1/4 or less, i'd recommend against a bucketless setup. Many here will say it's fine since it's only really an issue if you're tracking the car and doing lots of cornering but better safe than sorry imo.
I am looking for an "as OEM as possible" solution tat addresses the issue and gives me the option to go to MHD stage 2, no higher. I don't plan to race, drag, scream, do meth (maybe a little weed though), E85, kick, fight, etc...
Gotcha, in that case i'm not too sure. Someone else may have a proper answer for you. I know I went with a new OEM unit just to skip the hassle bc I knew I likely won't even try anything past E30 because of how ethanol loves to degrade our injectors.