View Single Post
      04-30-2009, 10:21 AM   #7
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

You came to an online forum for respect? I'm sorry, but there are much better places to turn for respect. This is basically a database full of information to answer any question you have, or you can come to us if you want our opinion. Feel free to start a new thread on an issue if you can't find it using the search function. If you're too incompetent to make your own decisions, and turn to members every two days with a new thread asking "Hai guys shud I do dis or dis?" then be prepared as well.

I agree with you on the point of people giving advice matter-of-factly when their answer is actually wrong. This undermines the integrity and purpose of the forum as a database accessed by the search function.

Biggest rule of thumb around here is to search before starting threads. If you're too lazy to search, but have the time to start your own thread, you deserve what is coming to you.

Don't take anything personally. If you are one that is really sensitive to immaturity or asinine comments, which you will find plenty of in any online environment, then you should probably not post. It's sad that things are this way, and in a perfect world, I guess everyone would get along, but that's simply not the truth. You just have to be the bigger man and accept that's the way it is.

Just my $.02
Appreciate 0