10-03-2008, 08:41 AM   #149
No_curebimmer
~Spyder
Sweden
Rep
Drives: '19 M2C Hockenheim 6sp

Garage List
Thumbs up Irv Robinson - it doesn't get any better

A few weeks ago we returned from our ED trip for our 335i coupe. Thanks to Irv Robinson, we can honestly say this has been the best car buying experience ever! We live in Orlando Florida, and the dealerships here have such a bad reputation that I just had to do something about it. Irv (along with his friendly staff) was always responsive, either via telephone or email, always helpful with information wrt to any questions we had. For example, we changed our mind about the color combination way too late in the process, and Irv and Edy simply took care of it!

Here are some more superlatives about Irv and his team: honest, straightforward, responsive, knowledgeable, friendly, AWESOME!

There's no question about it, despite the distance between us, there is only one car, one CA and one dealership for us: a BMW from Irv Robinson of Motor Werks Barrington! Now we just have to patiently wait for the re-delivery at the PC, and we'll be set...for a while at least till the next bimmer! Irv, if you're reading, I remembered to drink a Franziskaner Weissbier (which it quickly became my favorite while in Munchen/Bavaria) in your honor for putting all this together!

Here are some pictures from our trip
HTML Code:
http://picasaweb.google.com/tandrees
Cheers, Ted

Last edited by No_curebimmer; 10-03-2008 at 09:15 AM.. Reason: Added a link with pictures from our ED trip
Appreciate 0