06-14-2012, 10:34 PM   #3
Hreed
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328xi Monoco Blue

Garage List
2008 328xi  [0.00]
I am somewhat of a film maker myself. My friend and I who work in a pair might be able to put something together. For our school we have put together 6 "Very Quality" productions if that helps. I could do a lot more with better equipment (quality lenses more importantly). I shoot with my Rebel T3i body, not bad quality. Edit with final cut.

Ive had a short movie/music video planned out in my head for awhile. Anyone heard of the song Extreme Ways by Moby..? Setting would be downtown Seattle, early summer morning, sunrise through sunset, etc we can work it out.

I can offer up more details if anyone would be interested working with my friend and I. Probably would be a couple day event, rather not be working closely with a large group for the internals of the movie. My friend and I have wanted to make a production this summer, this is a option we could take advantage of...