View Single Post
      11-25-2012, 12:43 AM   #218
DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

Well yesterday was a productive day, I managed to have the procede installed and then attended the advan dyno day straight afterwards to get a run on the dyno to see what a stock 335i puts out with a procede only.

First of all a huge thanks to Adrian of Vishnu, he is conveniently located not far from the end of the F3 freeway and is a true petrolhead enthuisiast rather then the type who is just in the scene to make a quick buck.

Whilst the install is well demonstrated in the installation videos, I wanted a peace of mind by having an expert install it and he certainly made short work of ripping my engine bay plastics apart and the spaghetti arrangement of plugs going into the oem ecu.

For those of you who are considering a power upgrade I recommend having a talk with Adrian and also getting the install done by him if you're in the nsw region.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/member.php?u=67206

It was a great day at the dyno day and seeing Gerry's M3 on the rollers and the VO 1M was awesome!

A few pics I quickly took at the dyno day can be found here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=757560&page=2

Talking to the 1M owner shortly afterwards, his car has the meisterschaft gt exhaust which sounded wickedly loud, would our 335's sound as good with a 335i meisterschaft system fitted?

Witnessing a few 335i's up on the rollers prior to my car all suffered from a drop in power at higher speeds, and for 1 unfortunate owner his HPFP was to blame and is on its way out... There wasn't enough wood to touch in the place before my car was up, but thankfully it didn't do too bad at all but like most other 'tuned' 335i's on the day mine also dropped off in power...

But having said that the car drives great and now really pulls hard in 1st and 2nd gear and the dash is certainly lighting up like a xmas tree now with a host of flashing lights!

So now its time to get those AR design DP's in, AFE intake & Active Autowerke CP & BOV also!
Appreciate 0