View Single Post
      07-09-2009, 04:43 AM   #41
GeorgeSmooth
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 335i AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335stepitup View Post
I am prepared to take one of the sets of your hands if they are suitable .
Could you PM me the diff landed costs as well as where you sourced from if possible as well as what you will let the downpipes go for.

I'm considering the turbo tweak as well, but I'm only in SA a few times a year so will wait to see how yours turns out after boost is increased...but I'm sure it should be fine though.
Send me your Vin number and date manufactured if you have I will find out if you have a welded diff or not. If its a welded diff its quite a story to change the diff.
I ordered my diff from Birds in the UK and was referred by Harold from HP Autoworks. Lets check if the diff can be swopped first and then I will get the costing from them and a better price. You can then pay them direct. I must try find the paper work to see how much the customs where as well.
In regard to the downpipes let me test them all and see if the local ones are better than the imported. I am going with the AR system which looks very clean and there have been zero fitment issues, thats if it out performs the local made ones and the flange engineering is good. You dont want to have leaks once those puppies are in cause its a five hour job to take off and on again.