View Single Post
      08-09-2014, 09:03 AM   #75
jeffb335
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metblack328i View Post
After the few early adopters, this thread is dying down now. What's going on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoamPT View Post
I don't know, we need more people to post their unit installation, and i think a few of them didn't do it yet. It's a good sign tho, that means that people who bought this has nothing to complain about the unit or they would be all over this thread complaining.
Exactly...products that work as expected dont make for active threads....

Thats actually been a bit of a problem for us since about the time the D99+ came out, when people dont have anything to complain about they typically dont post on the forums....and if they dont post, the threads are slow and dont get kept up in the top of the forum, fewer people see them, and we sell less.

Its counterintuitive but ive found that on the forums at least, building a better product can actually can make your sales go down!

Although the N6 does most things right, is far from perfect and the new software that is incoming has a lot of small fixes for things that we have found once the units were actually in the field. I have it in its current form and its 99% but its still being worked on and of course bug fixes and refinements are always an ongoing process.

So far I sent out a couple dozen E9X units and I only have one customer with any substantial issues and we are taking care of him...

Last edited by jeffb335; 08-11-2014 at 10:49 AM..
Appreciate 0