Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11'E90 / 18'F82

Garage List
2018 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatNinja View Post
Your car looks like an amalgamation of automotive styling cliches from the last 5 years. Nothing really flows as if it was designed by a committee of teenagers. Here is how I think you can fix it. Paint the carbon fiber bits. There is not enough contrast between the dark blue paint and the carbon and it looks stupid. Either get rid of those stupid Audi-esque LED lights or at least get a delete kit for the OEM fogs. You've got a light right next to a light right below some lights and it looks like a Mexican wedding. Stop with the M3 stuff. You've gone too far already. You're kind of screwed now because the front fenders and hood are all bulgy and aggressive and the stock front and rear are subdued. Lowering the car might save the front but the rear needs something. I would also suggest a different wheel style. 269s are nice but they look best on smooth, stock-bodied coupes in my opinion. They work less well on sedans and fall down once you start adding aggressive body work into the mix. The thin spokes and polished finish is just too "delicate" for the rest of your car. Interior is headed in a good direction but don't overdo the carbon thing.
very constructive opinion. Here is my plan.
For the rear, I will install the m tech rear bumper performance style diffuser and remus quad exhaust next week.(not M3 style lol)
For the front, H&R springs and KONI shocks will be arrived next month and I'm waiting for mass production of LTBMW 1M style bumper.It looks really cool and doesn't have DRLs and fog lights. But I won't change the fenders and hood and side mirrors cuz I really like them. Maybe will paint the hood into body color when I have enough budget.
For the rim, I agree with u. I might sell this rim and buy a set of second-hand 313, when budget is permitted of course lol..
Thank you for your adivce again

1M style bumper from LTBMW

Does any1 know when will this bumper come out?

Last edited by ObiChen; 06-09-2012 at 10:32 AM..
Appreciate 0