View Single Post
      10-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #133
Laguna Seca Blue
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 E92 | N55 F15 | N55 E70

JetBlackE46 - I think anyone with a shroud of impartiality can see what went on here. I commend you for coming on here and making this public. You made the right call.

To those of you diehard BMS supporters, it's really time you rub your eyes and see the light. BMS has made a business of copying other companies ideas and spreading fallacies about the original innovator's product. There is an endemic pattern that has happened time and time again. I encourage those you have made misinformed posts in this thread to do a little searching and learn more. Support innovation, it's how we as a community are going to move forward.

E90post is a place where good-sense prevails. The only divisions in this community are created by individuals who refuse to abide by the tenants of common-sense and civility.
PROcede Rev3 V5 | AE Quad Exhaust | BMW Performance Short Shift Kit | Gunmetal 19" M3 GTS Wheels | BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 | AST 4100 Coilovers | Swift Springs F:280 R:560 | ER Charge Pipe | Tial Blue BOV | VRSF 3" Downpipes | VRSF 7" Intercooler

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782212
Appreciate 0