View Single Post
      09-15-2014, 09:27 AM   #2310
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHleen View Post
Nice I did not know they could do that... You will not have to retune for the exhaust setup. I just wanted to see if my car makes any difference in power with the AA exhaust compared to the stock IS exhaust... I can definitely feel the turbo spool up quicker, so that is a plus, just curious on power. I'm one of the few people that test different setups out to see what works best. Using a BMS dci currently and something else I want to test out is the AFE sealed box intake. So I'm doing quite a few dyno's: Full bolt ons with 30% e85 (BMS dci, stock IS exhaust, Cobb race/e85 map) -> Everything equal except switching the exhaust to the AA exhuast -> Everything equal with the AA exhaust but then switching to the AFE sealed box -> Full bolt ons, AA exhaust, AFE sealed intake, PTF 50% e85 tune. This way, I can get an idea how much each item changes my car. I'll be studying the AFR, IAT's, and the power curves also, not just hp/tq numbers. I don't want to keep parts on my car that are killing potential power, or just not gaining as much. We shall see what the testing tells me
Nice. I'm curious to see what numbers you put down. Going to be expensive with all of those dyno pulls! What fuel pump are you running? I was told that I would need to upgrade my fuel pump if I want to run e85.