View Single Post
      01-30-2013, 12:05 PM   #7
jmarino21
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i xDrive

Hey guys this thread is a little old but I figured I could chime in. I have a 2011 335i xdrive and recently replaced the all-season runflats I had on my stock 17s with non-runflat snows. Got em on just in time for the snow we got towards the end of december! I went with Blizzak LM-60s and I must say the car is unstoppable in the snow. This coming spring I'm going to look into some used or aftermarket 19's and put sport tires on those.

I live in Mayfield Heights but frequent Legacy Village quite a lot as I work out at Urban Active / LA Fitness. Groceries split between Giant Eagle and Heinen's (worked at the Shaker store in high school). Maybe I was the one parked in the outskirts...I rarely put my car next to others...

As far as tire storage is concerned, I plan to keep the unused set in my garage. I'm looking at homes now, if nothing comes around in the next few months I'll probably just store them at the 'rents house in Shaker.

Also, dealers wanted 400 bucks more for those snows than what I paid at Mr. Tire. $800 bucks vs. $1200 for tires was a no-brainer.

-James
Appreciate 0