04-25-2006, 11:55 PM   #51
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolfan
I sell BMW's. I was in retail management for 6 years. I like everyone who I work with because they have all been in the business for at least 15 years. This is my first car selling experience and I started at BMW. I really like what I do because of the people I work with. Yes, some salesman are shady, but so are sales associates at Abercrombie, so whats the difference?
What I have noticed, customers are more shady than the salesman. They lie 100 times more. You dont really know what it is like until you are on the other side. I find it hilarious when I read threads on people saying they paid invoice on a car. They are lieing, so dont worry everyone who thought they got ripped off.
If anyone has any questions about BMW sales or pricing, obviously I would be willing to help anyone out here, but remember, what happens to your food when you piss of your waiter?
Also, dont ask for free floor mats, its not our fault BMW doesnt supply them, LOL!!!
On the salary issue, I will probably make 70K this year.
Yes, because our members are out to ruin BMW.

We shouldn't ask for floor mats, they should be included without asking, especially when you don't get the ideal deal.
Appreciate 0