View Single Post
      05-13-2006, 08:35 PM   #64
bmwdan
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

I sell BMW's and absolutely love it. There is a Client Advisor at Beverly Hills BMW that makes 500k per year, she is the number one sales person employed at any BMW dealership. Sells more BMW's than anyone in the country. The great thing is that I do not consider this a job. I come to the dealership everyday and work with the neatest people I have ever met. My customers are sophisticated, they are business owners, they are successful, and everything is positive. I ride in and drive cars everyday that 80% of the population can only dream about, I fulfill peoples dreams buy making them BMW owners, and I get to hear all the time about how much they love there cars! I come hang out with my friends, and make $120k per year. 160 cars is good, last year I only sold 142 (I think thats the number). This is not a job, it a place that I hang my coat and earn my living. And for everybody whining about the dealer making any money, you make me sick. I do not know how you guys expect us to be here to give you loaner cars during service, drinks and snacks to be had when your here, and a comfortable facility to visit when your getting service done without making any money. If you want to know what people are really paying for these cars, ask me and I'll tell you. 90% of the people on here lie about what they paid, I can GUARANTEE that, to try and impress everyone else and make everyone think the "got THE deal". Those guys are lame.
Appreciate 0